Tuesday, December 15, 2015

This Crazy Trip Rides Again?

Well, two posts in one day, but they're for different things, so hopefully it won't annoy too many people.  :)

I'm in the beginning stages of planning This Crazy Trip for Summer of 2016.  Today I got an email inviting me to join the American Outdoor Sweepstakes and try to win $50,000.  That would be a great way to do my around-the-states trip for free!!  

When I finished with the sweepstakes entry, I saw a link for 50 Travel Adventures with a new place to see in every state.  There are several places in there that I haven't put on my list, so I was excited to read it. 

Here's the link if you'd like to check out the places to visit in each state. 


And if you'd like to enter the sweepstakes, too, here's that link. 

#GreatAmericanCountry

No comments:

Post a Comment